Friday, September 20, 2013
Blue Skull Earrings
Here is a photo of me wearing the super cute blue skull earrings. I totally cannot take a good selfie. I have problems finding my "good" side, smiling correctly and looking at the right place at the right angle. It's really a science I think!
Anyway, these are really cute and look great on. You should all go get a pair! I have other colors, too. Green, purple, yellow, orange and pink. I have white ones that are also for sale in the shop.
I haven't totally decided what I'm going to do on this blog.
1. I'd like to show more photos of customers and myself wearing the jewelry I make.
2. I'd like to show DIY projects if I ever do any. I'll also try to show my inspiration for pieces. Sometimes that comes from a shirt or shoes that I want something new to wear with.
3. I have started running, lifting weights and eating healthy, so I would like to give updates about that.
4. I might show some how-to's so you can make your own pieces or fix broken ones. Thoughts on that?
5. I am a graphic designer as well as a jewelry designer so I would like to sometimes show things I am working on in my other design world.
Anything else you all would like me to talk about? I think this will just take some time to evolve. First thing I need to do is just start posting consistently.
Thanks for listening!