Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Laundry Space Organizing

I would love to have the most organized and clean house, but that is not reality. However, I am trying to get more organized and pare things down. 

Today I am going to show you how a few cheap storage containers from the dollar store can help a space feel more organized and less cluttered. It's not perfect, but it's a good start for me.

Here are the before and after photos.












































































I bought the clear containers with gray tops and the little glass containers with white tops at the dollar store. I have a few more I haven't used yet. They were perfect for this room! The gray tops matched the gray bins from Target perfectly. Now if I could just figure out how to hide the toilet paper and paper towels I'd be good to go!

Where is your favorite place to shop for storage containers, for cheap?



No comments:

Post a Comment